Kelly here! I haven't posted in a little while, mostly because I actually have been busy at work for once. Kristen and I are doing a lot of the preparations for the Halloween parties our school is having. Oh boy, it's been silly so far.
Kristen and I were asked to make a cd of Halloween songs, plan a Halloween dance, go Halloween shopping, and plan games. On top of the party we are having at our school tomorrow, our school is putting one on at the swanky nearby mall called The Place.
First of all, check out this mall:http://www.tour-beijing.com/travel_blog/the_place.php
I should explain that our school has a store in The Place where we give demo classes to prospective students, and that we are putting on this party but the entire mall is participating.
Anyway, the entire mall is going to close for this party, and Kristen and I are going to help run it. Included in our duties is teaching everyone a dance that we made up to the Monster Mash. If I could make a list of things I NEVER thought I would be doing, I think planning a dance to teach in front of hundreds of kids and their parents in a mall in China would be right up there at number one. We'll let you know how it goes.
On top of all that, Kristen and I are planning a costume party tonight with all of our English-speaking friends tonight. Lots of pictures to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment